sshabein's review against another edition

Peppered with humor, it’s a quick, entertaining read. Probably what I enjoyed most about it was its reasoned, un-snarky approach to the subject matter. At no point does it devolve into petulant student arguments against religion, which are as bad as angry chuch-going judgements.

Its content is varied enough to provide some intellectual fodder for most everyone, save the super-religious who won’t hear otherwise. It’s not an attack, just another way of thinking. Though we may be past Christmas now, I think it’s still a worthwhile winter read.

(Full review can be found at Glorified Love Letters)

kaylana's review against another edition

The first half had some really great essays. The second half was only so-so. Highlighted a few things, though. So I'll probably go back for some of those essays again.

booktrotting's review

Mostly bought this book for Charlie Brooker, was a little miffed to find that his article was a measly 3 pages long, which when compared to the lengths of Dawkins' and Brian Cox's frankly insufferable writings, was a bit disappointing. The rest of it was of a varying quality, but mostly a little too self-congratulatory for my liking.

rgombert's review

An enjoyable light read.
I was a little disappointed in Richard Dawkins story (He should keep to non-fiction), but I enjoyed the book.