Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, by J.K. Rowling

annarseguin's review against another edition

Another amazing book in the Harry Potter series! My jaw dropped at so many parts and I was not expecting the twist at the end…so so good!!

libraryofrick's review against another edition

Review 5. Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secrets by J.K. Rowling audio book

I am a massive Harry Potter fan having read the books numerous times and am now going through them as audio books.

Narrated by Stephen Fry, this book is amazing as an audiobook. Stephen Fry doesn't just read it. He does every voice himself including accents and girls voices.

I never get bored of the Harry Potter books and I now have another way to listen to them.

I recommend these audio books 100% as I have found myself laughing as I listen to them as Stephen Fry is amazing narrating them.

*****

spacestationtrustfund's review

These books were very important to me when I was a kid, because they helped me to learn English, but I'd be lying if I said my knowledge of the author's current political views didn't ruin the experience.

spacestationtrustfund's review against another edition

Kudos to Peter Needham's translation efforts, but I can't in good faith rate this book highly in any iteration.

sanafraij's review

Harry Potter will forever be my favourite.

thebookcoyote's review against another edition

This is one of my favorite HP books. I think it has more depth than Sorcerer’s Stone and the characters seem much more fleshed out.

phdoyle's review against another edition

adventurous dark funny lighthearted mysterious relaxing medium-paced

kelbyhen's review against another edition

adventurous lighthearted fast-paced

mrrdith's review against another edition

My least favourite Harry Potter book, yet it still manages to sweep me away into a magical world that has so much life, I almost think it's real.

mammahen's review against another edition

Truly enjoying re-reading the books, tho...now it's not reading through them, rather listening to audiobooks. Stephen Fry is brilliant!