All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata

marita_ls's review against another edition

emotional funny hopeful reflective sad medium-paced

vodkaalmelone's review against another edition

betweenthecovers_cj's review against another edition

“Being around you is like being around the sun. Because seeing you happy makes me happy, and seeing you sad makes me want to do anything I have to to get that look off your face”

How do I summarize all the the feelings I have for this story. Let’s start with it was beautiful. I loved Aurora so so much. Add a grumpy silver fox next door and I was completely wrapped up in this story.

Aurora leaves her life and longtime, famous musician boyfriend behind to hide out in a small town where she grew up. Her goal is to heal her broken heart and do so in a place that holds memories of her mom. She finds the perfect little apartment to do just that except when she get there she’s rented it from a teenager who did not have permission from his grumpy and fiercely protective dad. Enter said silver fox, Tobias Rhodes.

Mariana Zapata is known as the queen of slow burn and I thought I wouldn’t like this style of romance but I must say it had me so much more invested in the story. I felt more connected to the characters and loved following Aurora as she grew and dealt with her own hurt and baggage while also breaking down walls that Tobias built around his heart. Plus the slow made the burn all the more better.

sierra_n's review against another edition

I just came back today (5/17/23) to say that I still think about this book frequently ❤️

ashleytwolfe's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny lighthearted medium-paced

vivii9254's review against another edition

emotional funny hopeful medium-paced

morbennett508's review against another edition

adventurous emotional hopeful lighthearted reflective fast-paced

rachcaryshood's review against another edition

lighthearted medium-paced

rrr18's review against another edition

emotional hopeful slow-paced

bookishmorgann's review against another edition

This book means everything to me. I found this book at a time when I didn’t know I needed it most. It has given me so much joy and comfort in my darkest days and I will never get tired of this beautiful story.

update 1/12/22
-just finished my re-read and loved it even more the second time PLUS i got to highlight and tab my physical copy. absolutely obsessed. 10/10 recommend!!!

7/21/21
YALL. I went into this book very skeptical because everyone talked about how it’s a SLOW SLOW burn and I was also nervous because of the age gap between me and the characters but i trudged through and by god I’m so glad I did bc by only a few chapters in, none of my worried were in my head.

The slow burn was so worth it. SO WORTH IT. This book was funny and sweet and tense and spicy and simply absolutely perfect. I literally giggled like a child and was blushing and crying and all the things!!