The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown

nvrmndiv's review against another edition

adventurous dark hopeful informative mysterious reflective relaxing tense fast-paced

04gracew's review

adventurous mysterious medium-paced

bekahlil13's review against another edition

adventurous emotional hopeful informative inspiring mysterious reflective fast-paced

heregrim's review against another edition

Mindless action book. The clues in this one seemed easier this time around after reading Angels and Demons, almost every time they just knew the answer. Now I understand the clues were written for Sophie by her grandpa, but still, horrible way to keep a secret.

marciesteinicke's review against another edition

Dan Brown makes me very uncomfortable. Not my favorite author.

ladyt's review

Kudos to Dan Brown for delivering a clever and intriguing novel. As a Christian, this book blew my mind and made me ponder deeply about the whole concept. It forces you to open your mind and wonder "what if?" I can understand why this book caused such a controversial stir within the Christian community, which is why you must have a open mind while reading this. It was an excellent book but it does raise important historical questions that are begging to be answered.

I was personally fascinated by the idea but I know that some beg to differ. If you judge this book off of the controversy it caused, you should reconsider, because it is a great piece of fiction.

kristamccracken's review against another edition

Far better than that horrid movie that was made.

justbookishthings's review

Every time a character revealed the story behind a certain modern tradition or symbol, I'd be surprised. The amount of work that went into writing this book is immense! The plot was a backbone providing us with opportunities to understand the various truths. While the flow was good, the ending and climax was disappointing..

akar's review

His Best Work from all the books.

sophhh's review

adventurous challenging emotional mysterious tense fast-paced

GREAT BOOK. OMG i love it 4 realĀ