Resurrection, by Siobhan Davis

andreagiantess's review

adventurous challenging dark emotional sad tense medium-paced

smilee7997's review

adventurous dark fast-paced

catnaping's review

adventurous challenging tense medium-paced

samantherjayne123's review

Holy freaking cheese balls!!!!! She went and knocked it out of the park again! Siobhan Davis’ writing is amazing and I’m sad to wait for the next one. This book has you all over the shop with emotions I mean if you love the Rydeville boys you’ll love these guys!

emily_k's review

dark tense slow-paced

It was enjoyable to read but it was mostly just a build up. Jumping into the second book right away.

kaity_b's review against another edition

3.5 stars

I really enjoyed this authors other book “Surviving Amber Springs” . So I thought I would give this a try.

It was different than I expected. There wasn’t too much romance, there was a lot of talk, but no action. I could feel the connection between Harlow and Saint and Caz but not really Theo and Galen...

The action of the story was good kept me entertained throughout the book. Around 75% for me I started to lose a little interest... I almost DNFed but I kept going. The ending did shock me a little bit, I knew there would be a cliffhanger, and still salty about that, but it was a good way to end it did redeem the bad part for me.

Also I think that when the shock factor that happened with Harlow, a lot of that was pulled out of thin air in my opinion, since we didn’t see her do any of those things...

I wish I read this closer to April 10th so I didn’t have to wait for the second book which I will be reading since I wanna know what happens!

Overall good and entertaining read, the heroine doesn’t take crap from anyone and the guys grow on you after a while haha!

randilee24's review

dark emotional medium-paced

torireadswhat's review

adventurous dark emotional mysterious tense medium-paced

This series came recommended from a girlfriend and this first book did not disappoint. High school, bully, reverse harem did not sound like my cup of tea, but I found myself unable to put this book down! This book definitely requires you to check your trigger warnings. If you are sensitive to some spice, read at your own risk.

Harlow Westbrook is a strong female lead right out of the gate, taking nothing from no one. She knows what she wants and she makes it happen. Harlow continuously called out sexist, misogynistic behavior. The Saints are a broody bunch, but you can't help but have a soft spot for them all.

For most of the first book, I was left guessing and wondering what angle each character was playing at. Each chapter (maybe even page at this point) has a new clue of information at the bigger game being played.

neswinehart's review

adventurous dark tense fast-paced

brittski's review against another edition

Ugh this gliff hanger