Twisted Love by Ana Huang

jessmireles's review against another edition

challenging dark emotional sad fast-paced

skyez18's review against another edition

I have so many mixed emotions on this book. some lines and things were down right cringey and god what Alex did was bad but in the end him and Ava are 2 of my all time favorite characters so while i can’t justify giving this book five stars i can’t go any lower than my final rating of 3.75 ⭐️

lilliansmithh's review against another edition

2.5 ⭐️. overall, it was a good plot; however it was VERY predictable. every plot twist i saw coming. i also did not enjoy the time skips. there were major gaps ( i felt) in between each chapter when it changes perspective. i feel like more details could have been added. also, during the

brinareads2323's review against another edition

dark emotional tense fast-paced

La evolución de los 2 personajes principales (Ava y Alex) es muy unilateral y poco "evolutiva". A lo largo del libro Alex se sale con la suya siendo un controlador porque 1. Tiene la plata suficiente para permitirse ser un dolor de ovarios y 2. Ava le permite demasiadas cosas. El plot está buenísimo, la manera de tratar el miedo y los traumas del pasado es muy certera y real, pero muchas veces se ve afectado lo bueno del libro con lo insufrible que es Alex.

bleachcat29's review against another edition

tense fast-paced

temptingpages's review against another edition

I liked Ava and Alex's story about falling for the brother's best friend as the brother was away. There was spiciness and steam, but I wanted more. I would say probably 3.5/5 stars is what I would rate it. I am curious to see how the characters grow in the next stories. I did love the ending where Ava made Alex grovel because she thought he used her to get his way. I love to see a man groveling over a girl because he is head over heels in love with her. I am glad they had their HEA.

mickydee's review against another edition

emotional lighthearted mysterious sad fast-paced

tomotoon's review against another edition

the only reason this is getting 2 stars is that it was so bad, it was actually entertaining at some points

this is literally a wattpad story with a mmc who is literally crazy and says he “loves” ava, but when he was thinking about his best memory with her, it was literally when they were having sex… seriously is the only thing this dude thinks about sex?

arii47's review against another edition

Um 4,5 é bastante bom para este livro.
Eu gostei imenso deste livro apesar de não ser assim tão bom como os outros desta coleção, mas ainda assim é um livro bastante bom.
Mas tenho uma coisa a dizer sobre este livro que tirou as minhas expectativas para os próximos mas depois surpreendi, pois neste livro Alex faz uma descrição das amigas dela, em que parecia que algumas delas eram terríveis, e que quando fui ler os outros livros tinha uma impressão tão má delas, que á medida que fui lendo os livros percebi que elas não eram nada assim.
Mas enfim este livro é muito bom!

lorihall45's review against another edition

challenging dark emotional funny lighthearted medium-paced