Bound by Hatred, by Cora Reilly

weebna's review against another edition

It's not easy to enjoy this book to its fullest when you don't grow found of Gianna. There's a thing called being independent and another called being selfish. I completely understand her distaste for the life she grew into but putting her family, especially Aria, in danger was such a big no for me. Mostly because she didn't even give an opportunity to Matteo.
When Aria helped her, I was just so upset and the entire time Gianna was in Europe was infuriating because you just know she isn't cut off to a "normal" life and she knew it too. And she continued to annoy me throughout the entire book...
The main reason I enjoyed this book was because of Matteo. The way he talked and acted regarding Gianna was really so interesting to see... He never truly tried to hide his feelings for her and so far the other books hadn't shown that. Plus, he is just so hilarious.
The bonus part of this book is that it finally has a dual pov!
I initially scored this 2,5⭐️ but I changed it to 3⭐️ because of Matteo.

percyjacksons's review against another edition

dark tense medium-paced

lolii20's review against another edition

giovanna20's review against another edition

Review to come (Lo Scrigno delle letture)

yuvi310's review against another edition

Well.. where do I start?
Okay, so, okay. I started this so excited!!!! I loved Gianna and Matteo from the first book, I knew, I just knew they were going to be together, I was like, omg what? from the moment they were mentioned in the first book I was like- they are going to be together, and when I checked I saw that the third book is about them, and I was so freaking excited!!!
Okay, so lets start with the first important detail:
1. This is the best book so far in the series. and believe me when I say that it is very very very hard to compare the other books, they are so so so good. and the fact that this is the best one out of all...
2. Enemies to Lovers. that's all I'm gonna say...
3. Gianna's and Matteo's love story is just EPIC. it was so fun to read, you could see that it is a true epic love that came with the difficulties around them.
4. Matteo brings so much humor into the story. it makes the reading experience so fun and light, I laughed so many times out loud, and, omgggggg.
5. Gianna is the strongest women you will find.
6. I'll just leave it here- the spic.
Overall you can see that I love them so muchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
please read it!!!!!!

thebookishbanker's review against another edition

lighthearted fast-paced

taratk's review against another edition

I love Matteo

alliepeterman's review against another edition

dark emotional funny fast-paced

giannamatteo you did me well!!!!!  this book is my favorite in the series so far gianna is my queen for running away🫂🫂🫂 she’s so real. this series is very entertaining for some reason and i love the dynamics between the characters a lot!!! the aria and luca crumbs are everythingggg i am liking them so much more after this book especially and i am interested to get to their next book! arialucagiannamatteo they are my family!!! and lilromero next???? i am so excited for some reason and rlly hope they don’t disappoint 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

uvivu's review against another edition

3.5 Stars. I like the dual POV but I sometimes I find it cringey still it’s a faced paced book and steamy hot book. Love it!!

drlucky0207's review against another edition