The Flatshare, by Beth O'Leary

beelamour's review against another edition

funny hopeful lighthearted slow-paced

theeladyash's review against another edition

This is most likely the most adorable book I've read since Field Notes on Love. I could not recommend it more.

rach88's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny hopeful lighthearted fast-paced

meganjjang's review

This was very cute. Just what I needed, a nice, happy, lovely read ♡

sarahreadsbooks123's review

This was so cute! I enjoyed how the romance was slow paced and that the characters became friends first and each had their own lives and problems - their relationship was not the centre of their universes.The writing style for Leon's chapters was a bit weird and occasionally brought me out of the story, but I was able to look past that as the story progressed and the characters interacted more.

imperfekcja's review against another edition

nudyyyyy

kelsiemargareta's review against another edition

This one was a little hard for me to get into at first. Once I hit around the 40% mark, though, I was fully invested and couldn’t put it down! The characters were charming and I have to admit the ending left me with happy tears. Super cute story overall!

cevans's review against another edition

I loved this book! It has all the things that I love about a light read (quirky characters, budding romance, and a totally unbelievable premise) but manages to come through with substance where so many others don't. I loved that neither the protagonist nor the storyline was wholly defined by a love interest. Instead we have complex and interesting characters whose motivations are multifaceted. Whilst elements of the story were pretty predictable, I didn't mind; there's enough going on that it's enjoyable just to take the journey with our main characters, Tiffy and Leon.

magnolia's review against another edition

funny lighthearted medium-paced

carolinee_maee's review against another edition

emotional funny hopeful fast-paced