The Duchess Deal, by Tessa Dare

daniicass's review against another edition

read for fun lol but it was an interesting read

thefeministnook's review against another edition

This was fun, but I'm not sure I enjoyed it as much as Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare. Although it had very similar overlaps in plot/characters to me so perhaps too similar to enjoy so close together.

Will definitely continue to read more of Tessa Dare though as she has great strong female characters which I like.

aujxx's review

lighthearted medium-paced

hollandstasi's review against another edition

Wanted an easy read and a super cliche romance novel and that’s exactly what I got.

karamckinneyy's review against another edition

this was my first historical and it was really good ? society has been telling lies
look, i love classics as much as the next girl but romance novels ... they are on a different level entirely and i refuse to fault them :)

kaze4president's review

emotional funny inspiring lighthearted fast-paced

korio's review against another edition

Pretty formulaic and predictable, which is exactly what I am looking for in the historical romance I read at the beach. I'm going to read the other two in the series in short order and hope they are exactly the same.

historysoverture's review

3.5 Stars

How very sweet! I really enjoyed this, but not quite as much as the first Tessa Dare book I read. But I'm still very excited to pick up more from this author! I just love love ❤

agentofsass's review

emotional lighthearted fast-paced

teresahb's review against another edition

this book is so dumb and brainless -- just like reality TV. It's no good, but you continue to sit criss-crossed as you watch people make stupid decisions and say even stupider things. At the very least, it's entertaining and you can treat yourself to a few laughs at what Emma and Ash say (seriously, WHY did they say half the things they said??).