Say No to the Duke, by Eloisa James

onthesamepa9e's review

Charming

While this was an excellently written book (Eloisa’s always are!) it’s probably my least favorite in the series- I feel like the energy between the two protagonists wasn’t *quite* what I wanted it to be. Never the less the writing was witty, sharp, and the characterization was incredible. I quite liked Betsy❤️

steph3r's review against another edition

julie_m's review against another edition

*3.75

rainnbooks's review against another edition

Eloisa James is my go to author when I am too crammed up for time but still have to read,well, how else will I survive??

marinacarral's review against another edition

Really enjoyed this one, I think it comes as a close second to the first book in the series, the second and third weren’t half as enjoyable to me as this one. Jeremy is awesome and Betsy is very relatable, although I much prefer her full name, Boadicea over the nickname she insists on. A fun and entertaining read.

valefimbres's review

adventurous emotional funny lighthearted fast-paced

romancelibrarian's review against another edition

ARC provided by Netgalley and the publisher.

While James is an established and prolific writer of historical romances ... The Wildes of Ludlow Castle is the only series that I’ve read written by her. I enjoy this family of characters. I enjoy the sense of adventure and mischief that is woven throughout. I’ll be interested in more tales of the Wildes to come.

loreofthebooks's review against another edition

I have been on a roll with historical fiction...this book had me laughing. the whole book.

covertocovergirl's review