kylemarie's review against another edition

There are some great tidbits in here, but I felt slightly misled. There is nothing in the synopsis (and nothing on the cover) that would make me think this was only about how to run the logistics of a coaching business. It isn't about how to book coach at all, and she explains why at the end of chapter one: she sells a very expensive course for that. And I am sure that course is worth it, but I felt a bit let down by the fact I bought a book to learn more about book coaching, and instead I get a book about how to add the skill (a skill I didn't learn how to do) to my business. So aside from a couple of chapters that were a good starting point to determine what kind of book coaching you'd want to learn how to do, the book felt like a generic business start-up book (how to invoice, schedule, and raise prices).

trishajennreads's review

As a freelance editor, I've been looking at ways to expand my business and I love the concept of book coaching. This book is full of useful, actionable steps on how to plan and organize my book coaching business. It is also loaded with suggestions of other helpful resources. I have a lot more reading to do. :)

thebooktubeturtle's review against another edition

informative inspiring reflective fast-paced