The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown

morganeverett's review against another edition

Quite enjoyable and fast paced

morganeverett's review against another edition

Not as unpredictable as Angels and Demons, but quite entertaining and had some laugh out loud moments. I really like the historian stuff too it’s fun to learn about

diogowho's review against another edition

Embora tenha seu valor de entretenimento, o livro é EXTREMAMENTE previsível e simplório (além de conter algumas falas transfóbicas), chega a dar uma agonia com Dan Brown, toda hora demorando e se prolongando para explicar algo que, ou já sabemos, o não nos importamos, se vc tiver procurando uma leitura rápida e descompromissada, o livro pode ser uma boa.

paigepeploe's review against another edition

I FINALLY FINISHED. The good news is that this book wasn't all that bad. It actually had me surprised at a couple points. Overall I would recommend it to those who like to learn and those who don't want to be the only one who hasn't read this book.

madawi1996's review against another edition

رواية ممتعة واحداثها مشوقة لكن تفاصيلها كثيرة ودقيقة

amacyngreads_'s review against another edition

I felt like the storyline was kind of forced but the statements stated were powerful

cindygauthor's review against another edition

All of Dan Brown's books have great plots and exciting twists and turns - they're really fun to read, but not the best literature obviously.

linluvsbooks's review against another edition

Exciting mystery - possibly more exciting for me because I was about to travel to Italy. However, I enjoyed Angels and Demons more.

linluvsbooks's review against another edition

Better story than The Da Vinci Code .

sydoodle's review against another edition

adventurous mysterious medium-paced