nicollehazard's review

Great reference.

jess_segraves's review

Like with [b:INSPIRED: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love|36645100|INSPIRED How to Create Tech Products Customers Love|Marty Cagan|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1511403934s/36645100.jpg|3361249], this isn't the kind of book I'm just going to recommend to everyone but it's very, very solid and actionable for people who are passionate about content strategy and user experience. I plan to use many of the tactics in here to get more done and expand my UX wheelhouse.

jassim's review against another edition

If you haven’t read any UX related books, this is the very first book you have to read. It is focused on UX practices and gives us a total outline of the disciplines.

nithou's review

Was on my shelf for quite a long time, a very good book for anyone having to do all the UX work in a company, be it a big structure or a startup. This book does a very good job at giving you some tools you can use to start doing a great job and some basis on which you can evolve later. Especially useful for people in startups where you have to do a lot of things in a short span of time. And really important for anyone starting into the UX field.

jackjay95's review against another edition

informative fast-paced

mvertel's review

Super practical and clear.

jnnrss's review

This is not a book to read all the way through and presents much more value as a source to reference. Still, great insight and helpful methods in being a 1 person UX team. Highly recommended.

awks888's review

It's refreshing to read a UX book that considers organizational constraints around UX work. Not every organization is ready to invest in UX, that's the hard truth, and this book acknowledges that.

I really enjoyed the use of frameworks with creative twists to get around these constraints. It's encouraging to read advice and know that there's a good chance you can still apply it.

willoxash's review against another edition

Helpful and engaging

markmichon's review against another edition

Direct and to the point, with clear takeaways for beginners and professionals alike.