Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren

lianne04's review against another edition

I’m in awe with this book. I can’t contain what I feel about this book. I’m so happy to finally pick this up to read. I wish I can re read this book over and over again that’s what I feel right now

leasheyreads's review against another edition

challenging emotional hopeful fast-paced

areadsssssssssss's review against another edition

5/5⭐️
second chance romance? childhood friends to lovers?? "its always been you"??? all of my favorite tropes in one book, and this book is a reminder to why these are my favorite tropes. it was perfect to say the least.

ELLIOT???? omg omg omg. he’s soo perfect and him and Macy are made for eachother. i wish I had found a boy in my closet at 13 to read with me and fall in love with, man. they make me believe in pure love, not like any other book i’ve read. "favorite word?" "you" OML. i died on the spot.

this was such a beautifully written story full of love, loss, and forgiveness as well.

whatashisreading's review against another edition

CHRISTINA LAUREN DOES NOT MISS!!! I love love loved this book so much, I honestly could not stop thinking about it since I started and couldn’t put it down. I’ll be thinking of this one for a looooong time.

cheyenne0899's review

4.5! it was sooo cute and i love macy and elliot. just took me a little to actually get into the book but other than that it was perfection.

maria_morton's review

emotional hopeful sad fast-paced

deevarr's review

beautiful

I loved this story. Watching the characters grow through the adolescent years together and despite heartbreak and despair finding their way back to one another. It brought me to tears, but bittersweet in the end

sofiesbooked's review

This book had a rough start for me due to being similar to another book I’ve read in the past. I love the characters and the themes throughout. You can definitely tell that Macy’s whole attitude shifts when Elliott comes back into her life. Then the ending and the emotion. Loved it.

ariellamg06's review against another edition

adventurous emotional sad medium-paced

aoshaughnessy's review

4 ⭐️

I listened to this audiobook. Sweet coming of age/second chance romance story. I'd be devastated, too, with that miscommunication and the resulting outcome. Very sad but redemptive!