Reviews for Die Laughing, by Carola Dunn

musicalmuppet's review

Another enjoyable read from Dunn. The story is subtly different to the others in the series so far as the murder takes place in the Fletcher's home community. I loved the social interactions within the gossipy neighbours and I will continue to read this series as I'm yet to find a bad plot. It was fresh and I struggled to put it down.

bethmitcham's review

The mystery was useless but it was fun to see Daisy dealing with middle class married life, her step daughter, and her mother in law.

silkemaria's review

Daisy is such a cheerful and lovely character following her "sleuthing" always gets me out of a funk mood. It's a light hearted mystery series which also takes some time focusing on Daisy private life.

wyvernfriend's review

Daisy has a tooth problem and decides to go to a local dentist, only to find that the dentist is dead. She has to cope with the aftermath and the gossip and at the same time deal with her new life as a wife and mother.
It's interesting and also having Daisy finding new friends in this community is going to lead to some interesting future things to happen. But seriously she has the worst luck with people she interacts with.