New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer

vanessa_issa's review against another edition

New Moon is my least favorite book from this saga. It felt a little bit too long and sad, but I understand it was necessary to the story. I love it so much, it's hard to talk about these books.

mundodelpoppy's review against another edition

I really enjoy this dramatic teenage feeling, full of love and angst.

widae's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny slow-paced

My mom read this series around the time the first two movies were being released, and when I picked this book she said to me "actually, the second book is kinda boring, you know, too much werewolves, too little vampires".
Now, let me tell you, as someone who has read hundreds upon hundred of A/B/O fanfiction, "boring" is not the word I would choose to describe this book 😳

meibles's review against another edition

Alice Alice Alice all these stars are for Alice. The only good chapter in this whole book is ‘Visitor’, because of Alice. She was the literal savior of this book.

Spoiler The way Alice + Bella’s reunion was cut short because of EDWARD BEING STUPID seems a bit homophobic idk

Jacob was honestly such a sweetheart before Meyer ruined his character to justify making Edward Bella’s endgame— even though he is super controlling, left Bella, and is super self indulgent and emo.

ALSO I feel horrible for Charlie. He’s a good dad and Bella put him through SO MUCH in this book. He honestly deserves better.

rebecanunez's review against another edition

Interesante libro para que los jóvenes se inicien en la lectura. Personalmente lo leí porque me intrigan las historias de vampiros y hombres lobo. A medida de que la saga avanza se vuelve mas madura y un poco más interesante y se va ampliando el mundo. La lectura no es aburrida. Los adultos que lo vayan. a leer tengan en cuenta cómo es el genero y que es lo que pueden esperar.

sburns0201's review against another edition

creativehiatus's review against another edition

dark emotional sad medium-paced

pollyisbae111's review against another edition

dark emotional sad tense slow-paced

suzannademey's review against another edition

Nooit gedacht deze clichéboeken ooit nog eens te lezen...

mamadimo's review against another edition

I still enjoyed this one... the ending the most, but liked the first one better. On to the third.