paffy's review

adventurous funny lighthearted fast-paced

bohdanfetso's review

adventurous funny lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

namastia's review

It was a nice and light read that reminded me so much of my childhood! Some of the stories really felt like they belong to the cartoon, but some of them were quite silly and irrelevant. I was not a fan of the changing artwork because I like to see the characters just as they're portrayed in the show. But overall, it was ok and I'm looking forward to reading the other books, hoping they would add more to the story.

sascharasch's review

i loved this so much! i’ve been a fan of the show ever since i was little. i really wanted to get into the comics for a while, and this one seemed like a great place to start. i really enjoyed every second of it. truly amazing

conniexreads's review

I just can't... I love them so much

fernariadne's review

adventurous funny lighthearted

writersblock210's review

adventurous funny mysterious fast-paced
  • Strong character development? N/A

pandareads's review

I really liked this. It was very cute. The stories were short and funny, but maybe a bit too short.
It's still worth reading if you love the cartoon though, just because A:TLA.

meganhumphres's review

Zuko still owns my heart.

emirandres's review

Terminé de ver Avatar y quedé muy manija con ese universo, así que cuando me enteré que fuera de la serie se publicaron novelas gráficas que complementaban y continuaban con la historia, me metí de cabeza. Pero decidí arrancar por el principio, obvio.
Este libro es una recopilación de historias cortas que transcurren durante la serie, digamos. Pequeños momentos, aventuras, situaciones. Y cada una esta escrita y dibujada por personas relacionadas a la producción de la serie.
Y está bonito, supongo. Hay tiras que me parece que estuvieron de más, que no aportaron nada, o que son honestamente ridículas. Pero hay algunas que realmente son buenas, hasta chistosas. Así que es un mitad y mitad. Me entretuvo y me sirvió para seguir todavía en el envión del fanatismo.