All Your Perfects, by Colleen Hoover

finesselex's review

hot and i’m crying

hlford22's review against another edition

challenging emotional hopeful sad tense fast-paced

cynthia_marieee's review

dark emotional hopeful sad tense medium-paced

emerthomas13's review

emotional mysterious tense medium-paced

amberbiehl's review

Enjoyed the side by side narrative of beginning of the relationship and the current conditions of the relationship. I appreciated the realness of working through struggles within a long-term relationship.

briicorbeil's review

emotional sad tense medium-paced

kaitlynf's review against another edition

emotional sad medium-paced

atay1698's review

Finished in four hours. Straddled the line of cringey and cute perfectly. Graham

desareeescobar's review

This book is absolutely one of my favorites! I feel like I can connect to this in another level which is why it hit me right at my core! Definitely a CoHo book worth reading!

thesublibrarian's review

emotional sad fast-paced

Well now that I am done sobbing, I can try to put my thoughts on paper.  I literally read this book in one sitting.  Once I started I didn't move until I reached the last page and my Kleenex box was empty.

I will start by saying that anyone who has ever or is currently struggling with infertility, should read this with caution as it is the main plot of the story.

But what a beautiful story it is.  As I am beginning to learn with every CoHo book, your emotions are certain to be shattered before you finish.  This is one of those love stories that dreams are made of.  We all want to be loved the way Graham loves Quinn.  Their love story or her writing reminded me so much of The Notebook and the love between Allie and Noah.  A love like that is not captured in many books.

Their story is told from the POV of Quinn and bounces back and forth between Now and Then.

Then: We learn how Quinn and Graham met, how they fell in love, and all their hopes and dreams.

Now: Fast forward seven years.  They are married, they are so in love but their marriage is being tested by something brutal and heartbreaking.  And leaves us wondering if even the strongest of loves is enough.

"I can spend my time focusing on the perfect version of the life I'll never have or I can spend my time enjoying the life I do have."

It's 5 stars for me simply because the writing is so beautiful.