Vengeful by V.E. Schwab

mariatrader's review against another edition

adventurous dark medium-paced

I liked this even better than the first one!

meganf24's review against another edition

adventurous dark mysterious tense medium-paced

julose's review against another edition

3,5 - auch gut, aber vicious war besser. Fand marcella tatsächlich ziemlich cool und auch wie sich dann alle gefunden haben, das zusammentreffen von eli und victor. Etwas zu viele charaktere und etwas zu lang, trotzdem top. Hoffe es gibt noch nen dritten teil…

misplacedamygdala's review against another edition

adventurous challenging funny hopeful mysterious reflective relaxing tense fast-paced

I loved this book and its predecessor. They are easy to read in a fulfilling and enjoyable way. I really like the possibility for another book with the ending. A simple but super fun and addictive read.

missbritt08's review against another edition

I’m not sure what happened. It’s still well written but I just didn’t care about the story. I was obsessed with book one. This one felt unnecessary. May loop back later.

kvmiller623's review against another edition

adventurous challenging dark mysterious sad tense medium-paced

emmasdrg's review against another edition

i’m completely amazed by the talent of V.E Schwab. I need the third one omg. everything was perfect. EVE-RY-THING

kk1's review against another edition

dark

pajammies's review against another edition

not even comparable to Vicious. where will the story even go from here now that Eli is gone??

khall909's review against another edition

3.75 stars. I don’t know why but the second half of this book was hard for me to get through. I really loved the continuation of character stories from the first book and did like the new characters, but I feel like we didn’t get to know them very well. I’m still giving it a pretty good rating because I love the concept and love the ambiguous who’s good and who’s bad theme.