Złączeni nienawiścią, by Cora Reilly

l3vi0sa's review against another edition

fast-paced

rysforbiddenreadss's review against another edition

I had high hopes going into this one and can gladly say, I wasn't dissapointed.

Gianna and Matteo really served me some enemies to lovers excellence and I enjoyed every second of it.

I can't wait to continue with this series.

ikovski's review against another edition

ay kimse kusura bakmasın.

luca'yı tek geçerim.
romero pussy
matheo daha bir pussy.
luca haşinken yumuşaktı asdfghjk description

ulan bu kaçma olayının ardından böyle hayvan gibi aksiyon bekliyorum. ama elde var seks. bence basit kaçmış. daha hardcore bekliyordum. description bıktım ama yani. hayır playing game dediği şeyi de göremedim ben. ciddiyim. çok güzel çıkış noktası vardı ama yazar çıkışı enkazla kapamış.

ya bu kitapta bile luca var ya.. kifayetsiz!

yani allasen Matteo, sen Matthew'sun, gift of god'sın. onu da geçtim (inan bu inanç nereden geliyor bilmiyorum ama matt'ler hep acı içindedirler benjee); senin doğuştan acı çekiyor, gianna'nın inadından ve itişlerinden bıkıp ama onu bırakmak istemeyip ama bırakıp ama onu hala sevip perişan olman gerekiyordu, suratında piç bir sırıtışla kızı her fırsatta becermen değil.

eğer dante the boss, adına yaraşacak şekilde bir erkek olmazsa, yakarım bu seriyi.

rus mafyalarını, aslında rusları oldum olası sevmem -owwwww ırkçılık var bende-
xoxo
iko

bibireadthis's review against another edition

2.75 ⭐️

So this was so much better than Aria and Lucas story but that doesn’t mean it was great, it was good at times but overall okay at most.

Things that I liked:
- Gianna and Matteo as people were nice, I could sorta get behind them.
- Plot was good too, I actually liked it. Not him killing someone at their own party cause he groped/kissed his lass.

Things I didn’t like:
- everything else.
- especially Luca
- and a little bit Aria

millasbookshelf's review against another edition

I really enjoyed this book. It's filled with angst, witty comments, banter, love/hate dynamics, steamy scenes and much more

sonjakavanagh's review against another edition

dark funny tense fast-paced

helen_the_grey's review against another edition

challenging emotional fast-paced

yakiraslibrary's review against another edition

I LOVED THEM UGH MY FAVE COUPLE !!

whiskeyinthejar's review against another edition

I had insanely unreasonable expectations for this book and characters.

- The story felt very disjointed, time and paragraphs were choppy, especially in the beginning.
- Matteo wasn't quite "bad" enough and Gianna was too stubborn for me.
- Together they didn't quite have the fiery, hate/love, and passion I was anticipating and I felt from them in earlier books.
- This was clearly rushed with editing mistakes and continuity problems, took a lot of enjoyment out for me.
- I read this in one sitting.

I gobble this series up like a chocolate eclair placed in front of a woman experiencing pregnancy and pms hormones times one million.

andreaureno's review against another edition

dark emotional funny medium-paced

i think i’ve liked this one the most so far. i liked that gianna wasn’t as meek and boring as some of the other characters and that she’s a bit more challenging. that being said she was annoying at times and her choices throughout were some times dumb.