Nimona, by Noelle Stevenson

araysuslibros's review against another edition

Aw me encantó!
Tiene de todo: acción, humor, tragedia, amistad, amor, magia, ciencia y personajes con grandes personalidades y muy diversos.
El escenario en que se sitúa es una mezcla entre un mundo medieval pero tecnológicamente avanzado (Wtf... pero funciona). Lo único que no me convenció mucho fueron las ilustraciones.

theliterarygoblin's review against another edition

This was fun. It was a cute, quick read. This could be either a 3 or 4 stars for me, but I'm leaning more towards 3 since it didn't impact me in any major way. I still enjoyed it though and would recommend.

eattherich's review

adventurous dark emotional funny fast-paced

lailalostinpages's review against another edition

I LOVED IT

cute characters
light read
villains are cuties
everyone is a cutie

ok
not a 5 star read because the "romance/friendship" between the 2 guys wasn't explicit. Like the author wanted to include an LGBTQ+ character but was too scared (?). you either do or you don't.

chandlerbing08's review against another edition

➸ 4 stars

This proves that the audiobook for graphic novel can be amazing!

⚡Fun plot.

queerbooklover03's review against another edition

A fast paced and enjoyable graphic novel, though I felt like it ended too soon and left too many questions unanswered.

p0tat0's review against another edition

Love the unique premise of this heroes and villains story. Nimona was an especially interesting and surprising character.

griffin_england's review

adventurous lighthearted mysterious slow-paced

voidfish's review against another edition

This was the first graphic novel I've read, and it was so much fun! I loved the art style and the characters so much. And the ~*symbolism*~ was on point. What a joy!

bookloves's review against another edition

My first graphic novel/comic and oh I'm so in love! There were so many things I loved about it, the spunky, badass Nimona, the tender but sarcastic Ballister Blackheart. Nimona is everything a young girl should be: fierce, determined, and most importantly a badass !

It's a very fast paced comic filled with intense and gripping story plots. I breezed through this in 2 days. So much for enjoying this during my study month. LOL.

Give it a go if you want something adorable, light and quick.

P/S: So glad Mia recommended it to me and I coincidentally found this on Amazon for £5 only! :D