First Love, Take Two, by Sajni Patel

madeline_is_so_cool's review

This was really sweet, but since the love interests already dated in the past, it took some of the tension out of the story. It was mostly just a lot of waiting around for the MC to explain what happened last time. Still a good story and I liked the characters.

jcharlton's review

Another great book by this author. Romantic comedy. I liked that main character was a FM chief resident. All closed door romance.

prajakta_16's review against another edition

lighthearted reflective medium-paced

babyv's review against another edition

hopeful reflective medium-paced

mackaschmitz's review

emotional hopeful fast-paced

mauxbaux's review

Simple, sweet love story full of family drama and heartache. Daniel is solid and stoic, Preeti is anxious and coming into her own (or being pushed there by everyone from her best friends to her parents). I'd love to see the house they built in real life.

valli200's review

The way they get back together after the fight felt whack but otherwise this still hit.

liorehk's review

emotional hopeful lighthearted reflective medium-paced

zoeelizabethk's review against another edition

emotional inspiring sad medium-paced

Sajni Patel is becoming a favorite of mine! I really loved First Love, Take Two. Such a sweet, second chance, (mostly) closed door romance. I loved Preeti and Daniel and the book tackled some difficult topics.

artsymusings's review

Me coming in after almost a month of no reading to read a book in a day

Really feel like this needed to go through another round of edits because there are some specific word repetitions that I noticed several times and also, the dialogue is... rough sometimes. IDK, this was okay pretty much like all second romances. But what was the point of them being 6 years apart? Also, how can you fall in sync with someone in less than 2 weeks after years of not even being in a room together?

I did like the anxiety factor a lot and the fact that the love interest is Black which made me realize I gotta read more romances with Black love interests. Talia Hibbert, please choose them for your next series, kthxbye