Cajun with Fangs, by Faith Hunter

a_h_haga's review against another edition

I've read this story before, but had completely forgotten about it.
Not because it was bad, for it was entertaining and a fun twist on two old stories. I don't know why I forgot it, but I'm glad I gave it a reread.

jessicareadsit's review against another edition

Any short story where I can see Derek dancing, vampire witch wedding and Jane besting Leo is a win for me !

hellegade's review against another edition

When Janes bike Bitsa dies on the way to NOLA, she ends up in a small town with big problems.

In this short story her mediating skills get a workout solving an ancient feud between cajun witches and vampires.

I highly recommend the Jane Yellowrock series.

I love the narrator of the story. She is excellent at doing accents and has a wonderful reading voice.

lpcoolgirl's review against another edition

Yeah, this story was just so great! I loved getting back into Jane's world, and I can't wait to read more!

laurla's review against another edition

published in the anthology Blood in Her Veins: Nineteen Stories from the World of Jane Yellowrock

thenia's review against another edition

RTC

vera_ann's review against another edition

Nice short story in Jane Yellowrock series. I liked the beginning more than the ending personally, but still was a nice read.

macthekat's review against another edition

You take vampires, witches and star crossed lovers and mix them into a pot and this story is what you get. Quite entertaining, but not the most memorable of stories.

maryjanewatson's review

The best Jane Yellowrock I've read so far.