Ghost, by Daphne Loveling

Rating: 5/5 stars

H rating: 4/5 - Cas

h rating: 4/5 - Jenna

Drama: 3/5

Thoughts: Great read, loving this series.

shanbreads's review

An addictive story that didn't let go until I got to the end. I didn't want it to end and will definitely read it again. I can't recommend this book enough!

bribookish's review

Really enjoyed!!! Love a good single parent.

June 2019:
loved it the 2nd time around!

booktimedragon24_'s review

this book felt a bit rushed although a good story it seemed a bit rushed for me I would read more from the author

revadawn's review

Great!

Was looking for an easy to read MC romance and this second chance love story was so sweet! I look forward to the rest of the series

giorgiareads's review

Average

Nothing special. Boring, predictable, and even ridiculous at certain points. I’ve read the same mc story just with better plot and writing.

bailsbooks's review

...
Writing was fine , it didn't drag too much, but the characters themselves were just generally bland. I haven't read many MC books, I thought a hero who was apart of MC world would be more interesting.
All in all, not great, but I read it in one sitting and it passed the time.
...

bobsvoid's review

I’ve been trying to be nice with my reviews, but sometimes you have to be brutally honest. This wasn’t complete crap. The reason it has such a low rating is because it’s severely underdeveloped. The plot was rushed. None of the characters had any personality. The MC aspect was only a background setting. Nothing really MC themed happened except for about 3 church meetings. Also, the conflict made zero sense.

felyn's review

A pretty decent read, overall. Some editing issues and I found the plot to be a little... deus ex, in the end, but nothing that'll keep me from devouring the rest of the books in the series. :)

I do, however, want to punch Angel in the face. Just tossing that out there.

Short, sweet HEA and I like that the child was an actual character and not a plot device.

booksknownoage's review

Fast paced and easy to read

I picked up Ghost because I wanted a palette cleanser of all the books I was currently reading, expecting this to be a darker mc story and of course I was wrong, what I got instead was fluffy and cuddly and non other then Ghost.

I can't say I loved it but I can't say I disliked it, the story was a little predictable and I found myself knowing what was going to happen way before it happened but the writing was perfect making it an easy read.

It fit my mood, sweet and endearing and if thats something you need definitely give this a try.