A Conspiracy in Belgravia, by Sherry Thomas

lindacbugg's review against another edition

I still haven't gotten to where I pay proper attention with audio books so they end up taking longer in the end for me.

snazel's review against another edition

FULL TO THE BRIM of codes and plots and deception and deliciousness. Do not attempt to read it while talking to other people/watching a movie though. I absolutely was not able to put any clues together whatsoever and just went "oh of course" whenever facts were presented for me.

Down with doctors with marriage plans 2k18. (A side plot, just one that impressed me how urgent it is that we stop doctors with marriage plans.0

nrogers_1030's review against another edition

Didn’t intrigue me

rsmith0250's review against another edition

adventurous lighthearted mysterious medium-paced

bannisterb's review against another edition

I think I liked this one better than the last. Just as high quality, but I followed the mystery a little better and felt it moved more swiftly. It had quite a bit more personal entanglement for the characters, as well, so it evoked some strong emotions in the characters and was written well.

SpoilerIt will be interesting to see where the author takes Lord Ingram and Charlotte, now that his wife is both a problem and absent. I'm hoping the next installment gives us a little more of their sexual tension again.
Spoiler

aleitch's review against another edition

the_baroness_will_see_you_now's review against another edition

I love this series, mostly for the characters, their personalities, and their relationships with one another, especially Charlotte's always having her sisters' welfare uppermost in her mind.

lokireads's review against another edition

adventurous mysterious medium-paced

amflesch's review against another edition

adventurous funny mysterious fast-paced

lilacgirl128's review against another edition

Liked this sequel better than the first book in the series. Maybe due to introduction of the Moriarity figure, which is strange since with tv adaptions the Moriarity character stories always annoy me. The mystery was fine, but I what I really enjoy are the characters.