Reviews tagging 'Violence'

Zodiac Aligned by Elizabeth Briggs

lajathereader's review

adventurous emotional medium-paced

This book was wrapped up pretty neatly, and I had a good time reading it. But, in some parts, it felt like it was dragging on a bit. I think it could have used a bit more excitement, but maybe that should have been added earlier in the series. The spicy scenes in books 3 and 4 were kinkier, which was fine, but some of them felt like they came out of nowhere. Overall, this series is a solid 3-star rating for me, which is alright since most books about wolf shifters and paranormal romance require you to leave reality and feminism at the door LOL.

tiggerreads's review

adventurous emotional hopeful mysterious tense fast-paced

CW: violence

This was a good ending to the series. A lot was going on and many things that Ayla had to learn. I liked that she made Kaden grovel to return to her good graces. I wish there had been more time with Ayla and Kaden together.

rickireadss's review

this was such a great conclusion to ayla and kaden's story!! this was a highly anticipated read for me, as i have LOVED this series since moon touched. i finally worked up the courage to read it and it was such a great time. like each installment to this series, it had me on the edge of my seat. it had me mad AF at parts. it had me swooning over ayla and kaden.
i am SO glad that we found out why he was being such an a**hole in the last book bc man i wanted to punch the sh*t out of him. like he was a grumpy a** in the first two books, but in sun crossed, he was straight up being a d*ck, so i'm glad we found out it was those damn sun witches
i think elizabeth did a great job at wrapping the series up but also leaving it open to the next few books. i am very excited for fire mated!!

⚠️: murder, violence, blood, war, injury/injury detail, domestic abuse, emotional abuse, rape, torture, pregnancy, abandonment

apolen's review