Reviews for A Mourning Wedding, by Carola Dunn

musicalmuppet's review

Another cracking novel from Dunn. The mayhem that goes on throughout the plot made the story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't know who to suspect and I look forward to the next instalment.

bugabusu's review

I absolutely loved this Daisy Dalrymple murder. I'm not sure exactly why but it is my absolute favorite. It maybe because of all the characters and potential suspects jammed into one big old house. It was a super fun read and I highly recommend it.

bethmitcham's review

Go Daisy!

leah3088's review

So many people to remember in this one. still pretty good, had no idea who the culprit was until the reveal.

silkemaria's review

I always adore returning to Daisy and her people - this one had so many characters with so many secrets that it added a lot more mystery to the usual fun.

metta's review

The last scene ended too abruptly for me; but other than that, it wasn't a bad read (although I did have a little bit of difficulty keeping clear who Lady this or that is, but it didn't take away from the storyline).

leto's review

a little confusing with all the characters, many with the same name. Overall a good mystery.

wyvernfriend's review

By now I'd be nervous around Daisy Fletcher, she's starting to be a bit like her fellow sleuth, Jessica Fletcher, if she goes somewhere there's about to be murder.

Daisy is going to her best friend's wedding and things take a twist when Lucy's great-aunt is found strangled in her bed. Then bodies start to accumulate and almost everybody there has a motive or two.

Entertaining but if I ended up at an even with her I'd be inclined to leave as soon as I found out.