birdmanseven's review

Sort of a bait-and-switch on the premise, but I still enjoyed it.

cynsworkshop's review

This was a great issue, and considering how the last issue left off with Kyle vanishing as he dealt with his opposite, his Black Lantern form. Since then the guardians and Carol have been searching for him, dealing with the troubles that cross their paths as they make time for dealing with the troubles they come across…like a missing Guardian.
Weekly Comic Reviews | Cyn's Workshop

nikki_in_niagara's review

This is really cool! The story is way too complicated to summarize but essentially one member from each of the seven Lantern colours joins together to fight an enemy, Archangel Invictus. Larfleeze is a bad guy too. This is a great introduction to the Lantern universe. First of all, it's a great story with non-stop action. However,for me, I found it explained things so well. I've never read a Green Lantern volume or really knew anything about the other colours. Up to this point, I'd only met Green Lanterns Hal Jordan and John Stewart as members of the Justice League. This story was my introduction to Kyle Raynor and what the rings actually do and now I understand that each colour of Lantern represents an emotion. Really looking forward to reading more.

booknooknoggin's review

Don't like the abrupt ending,but I like where this is going. The different lanterns learning to get along,and work together.

vkm13's review

I didn't know much about Green Lantern coming into this book but I was intrigued by the idea of the different coloured rings. While this book isn't the best I've read of the new 52 by a longshot, it definitely is interesting enough to get me to pick up volume 2 and hope that this odd team turns into something great.

timelord's review

Freaking Larfleeze.

will_sargent's review

Interesting? I keep thinking the guardians are keystone cops and this really doesn’t change my mind.