You can start and finish this challenge whenever you like!
Some of the prompts in this list include: utopian imaginings of better futures, non-fiction about revolutionary movements, books concerned with the environment, poetry and short story collections, translated books, books about policing and the justice system, and books about community and collective strength.
1. Utopian fiction (13 books added)
2. Non-fiction about imagined futures (5 books added)
3. Dystopia and disastrous speculative fiction (16 books added)
4. Non-fiction about revolutions and organising (14 books added)
5. Non-fiction books about class and capitalism (7 books added)
6. Non-fiction about politics (1 book added)
7. Books about housing and land rights (7 books added)
8. Novels exploring political oppression (9 books added)
9. Non-fiction about violence (9 books added)
10. Books about prisons, policing and the justice system (11 books added)