Starts: Friday, 01 January 2021
Ends: Friday, 31 December 2021
If, like me, you find yourself struggling with your tsundoku then this is the reading challenge for you!
For January to December of 2021 I have come up with a monthly prompt to help you choose and read a book from your unread pile. There are no other rules or regulations, just a fun and simple challenge to encourage us to pick up our neglected books. For more info on this and a run through of the prompts, check out my IGTV over on Instagram for the Live I did a few weeks ago (@stories_with_hope)!
And the hashtag for this wonderful reading challenge over on Instagram will be #tsundokuchallenge2021
Will you be getting involved?
1. January - A book you predict will be a 5-star read (47 books added)
2. February - A book chosen for you by someone else (22 books added)
3. March - A book about books (14 books added)
4. April - A book from a new-to-you author (18 books added)
5. May - A book from your favourite genre (14 books added)
6. June - A book by an LGBTQ+ author (15 books added)
7. July - A book from your shelf with the lowest rating (12 books added)
8. August - A book set in a place you wanderlust for (12 books added)
9. September - A book by a BAME author (13 books added)
10. October - A book with controversy (11 books added)
11. November - A book with a beautiful cover (16 books added)
12. December - A book voted for you by Bookstagram (7 books added)