The 52 Book Club 2023 Reading Challenge
Hosted by rachiiebookworm2710
60 participants, 910 books added
Starts: Sunday, 01 January 2023
Ends: Sunday, 31 December 2023
The 52 Book Club’s 2023 Reading Challenge
Want to take your reading to the next level? The 52 Book Club is back for its sixth annual challenge, and we’ve got fifty-two new prompts for 2023. This is the perfect place to expand your reading, connect with fellow book lovers, and have a lot of fun! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see what you come up with for this new year!
What is the challenge?
The 52 Book Club’s annual reading challenge is made up of 52 unique prompts. (You may have heard it described as 52 books in 52 weeks.) The goal is to match one book to each prompt. This means that participants will read a total of fifty-two books throughout the year. We encourage participants to try new authors or genres, push themselves to read more, read differently, and get creative with it!
How does it work?
- Follow The 52 Book Club on social media. You can find us on Facebook, Goodreads or Storygraph, and Instagram.
- Using the list below, match one book to each of the 52 prompts.(52 books total.) Get as creative as you like with interpreting the prompts!
- When January 1, 2023 rolls around, start reading!
- Once you’ve finished one of the prompts, check it off the list and share your read! The Facebook group is our most popular spot for posting your recent 52 Book Club reads. When sharing on other social media sites like Instagram or Twitter, don’t forget to use the hashtag #the52bookclub2023 and#the52bookclub. This helps us find everyone!
- How often you share is up to you! You can share after every read, share all of your reads at the end of the month, or even just at the end of the year! Some participants chose to track their reads privately and simply follow along in the groups to find amazing recommendations. How you decide to participate is up to you. We’re just glad you’re here!