Starts: Friday, 01 January 2021
Ends: Friday, 31 December 2021
There are a lot of QAOC and we've found enough to last you all year reading one of their books per week.
- Some of these authors are debuting in 2021, so don't worry if they're not available to be read at the start of the year.
- If you read for one prompt per week, in order, you should get to each of the authors with 2021 releases near when their new books are first available (This mostly matters for authors debuting in 2021).
- Prompts are grouped based on the month in which the Friday reminder tweet will be posted. If you're trying to complete prompts in order this will give you an idea of whether you're on track to complete the challenge by the end of 2021.
- Authors with more than three novels (as of when we made this list) are marked as required, anyone with just one or two books is optional (to allow for DNF if necessary).
- The prompts alternate between required and bonus prompts.
- For any questions, please check out our Carrd.
- Follow us on Twitter to get book suggestions and reminders about upcoming prompts throughout the year.
- Join the Discord Server to chat with others in the challenge and get book suggestions.
1. Read an anthology (13 books added)
2. S.A. Collins (3 books added)
3. Malinda Lo (9 books added)
4. Melissa Bashardoust (2 books added)
5. Aliette de Bodard (14 books added)
6. Claire Kann (3 books added)
7. Nic Stone (6 books added)
8. Naomi Kanakia (2 books added)
9. Aminah Mae Safi (3 books added)
10. Alexandra Villasante (1 book added)