Starts: Sunday, 15 August 2021
Ends: Monday, 15 August 2022
1. Read a book with red letters on the title (56 books added)
2. Read a book with a person on the cover (81 books added)
3. Read a book that is commonly challenged/banned (35 books added)
Here’s a master list of 100, according to the American Library Association. You can read any book on this list, whether it be Capitan Underpants or To Kill a Mockingbird. Sometimes these are classics for a reason! Don’t be afraid to dive in to a controversial choice!
Note: Make sure to look up TW before reading books off this list!
4. Read a book that takes place in another country. (68 books added)
5. Read a book from one of your least read genres (41 books added)
6. Read a book that isn’t in your comfort zone (45 books added)
You typically read books considered emotional, mysterious, and adventurous, your favorite genre is fantasy, and your average length is 500+ pages, read something completely different, like a lighthearted romance novel between 300-499.
7. Read a book with the word “book” in the title (23 books added)
8. Read a book you’re terrified of. (30 books added)
9. Read a book you think you’ll hate (43 books added)
10. Read a book written in multiple perspectives! (53 books added)