Starts: Friday, 01 January 2021
Ends: Friday, 31 December 2021
And the absolute opposite is true.
Non-fiction opens up so many questions and avenues of exploration around topics you may never have considered before.
This reading challenge is small. We are not aiming for quantity but quality of reading and looking to expand our world view, knowledge and wisdom.
Although these prompts are numbered, tackle them in any order you choose.
1. The Science One (30 books added)
It doesn’t need to be a dense academic text - anything science goes!
2. The Geography One (11 books added)
3. The Black History One (15 books added)
4. The Social/Political/Economic One (49 books added)
5. The Indigenous People’s One (17 books added)
6. The LGBTQIA+ One (14 books added)
Borrow your read from the library! (25 books added)