Starts: Saturday, 01 January 2022
Ends: Saturday, 31 December 2022
No Rules. Add as many books as you want to each prompt. I plan on adding books that I already own, but you can approach this reading challenge in any way you choose.
1. January- Reading Rainbow (89 books added)
Read a book that has your favorite color(s) on the cover.
2. February- Dust on the Cover (66 books added)
A physical copy collecting dust on your bookshelf or a digital one hanging out in your kindle library - stop passing that book up already!
3. March- “ I want to read the book first” (57 books added)
4. April- Judge a book by its cover (66 books added)
Pick a book because the cover was 🧐
Beautiful, boring, intriguing?
Maybe it was the title that caught your eye
5. May- 20th Century Read (53 books added)
Pick a book written before you were born
6. June- Jane Doe (46 books added)
7. July- Secondhand Score! (38 books added)
Support your local thrift! Find a charity book sale!
8. August- Dog Days of Summer (29 books added)
Pick a book with “Summer” in the title, a beach on the cover, set during summertime, or just a book you want to read this summer 🤷♀️
9. September- Bon Voyage (32 books added)
Point is to diversify your TBR, leave your comfort zone, learn something new.
All genres welcome
10. October- Fright Fest (34 books added)
You can take this one literally or interpret it another way.
Maybe you’re scared to start a book because it’s 500+ pages?
A non fiction book on global warming ?
Let’s tackle our fears together.