A review by pageturnersandsweettea
Orange City, by Lee M. Goldberg

When I give a review, I like to be open and honest about it. So, that's what this review will be. Honest. Open. When I sat down to read this, I was honestly not sure I would enjoy this read. I'm not big on the dystopian, sci fi reads. However, from time to time, I branch out of my comfort zone and find ones that I can thoroughly enjoy, that really grip me and make me glad that I sat down to read it. Orange City was that novel. I sat down, gave it a chance and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of the story!

Goldberg created an interesting plot line and filled it with unique and captivating characters. There are twists and turns, ups and downs, and by the end of the book, if you weren't a dystopian fan before, you certainly will be after reading Goldberg's masterpiece. His characters are as unique as the story itself, making you feel a part of their lives, learning  their ways in their new lives in this city the can never leave, seeing their second chances come to life.

Orange City is definitely different but one I'm glad I gave a try. It's a 4 star read, and will keep you guessing through out. The first in it's series, I am highly looking forward to reading more like it from this truly talented author. He has definitely made a fan out of me and I look forward to sharing about it with others. If you are a fan of out of this world strangeness, mixed with thought provoking scenes and uniquely chiseled characters, Orange City is the one you need to read.

*I received a complimentary copy of this book from Author/Publisher and was under no obligation to post a review, positive or negative.*