A review by joutha
Axiom's End, by Lindsay Ellis
- Plot- or character-driven? Plot
- Strong character development? It's complicated
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? No
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
not my genre, but i still had fun. i liked the plot and the world building (?) of the amygdalans. i like how alien and unknowable the aliens remained even in the end. unfortunately, didn't really connect with Cora. her motivations were a bit unclear. i also really wish the Ellis did more with the human politics of first contact in this book instead of just setting it up for the upcoming ones in the series. probably will read the sequel tho!