A review by bodebeabay
Dark Redemption, by Aja James

[b:Dark Redemption|40875419|Dark Redemption (Pure/ Dark Ones #6)|Aja James|https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1532022422l/40875419._SY75_.jpg|61570905] by [a:Aja James|970774|Aja James|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1511880941p2/970774.jpg]
Genres; Adult, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Suspense
5 Stars and then some.

Well, I have a new all time favorite. While there is tons of mystery & suspense throughout, the love story, romance & passion of Eli & Clara transcends all else. Add Annie, the child that Clara wants to adopt, and you have a masterpiece that surpasses all other masterpieces.

Eli, Clara & Annie stole my heart, made my mind and spirit soar.
There is definitely something very special about both Clara and Annie. Eli (Enlil) is drawn to her like a moth to a flame. Together they literally become an inferno.

Eli, a broken shell. With Clara and Annie by his side he is remade and reborn.

There is so much humor that Clara brings to the pages. She will have you laughing out loud & grinning like an idiot. Her passion for life is contagious. When she feels, she feels with every fiber of her being. By the end she will rip your heart out. You will feel her pain and anguish.

Other characters are woven into this story with the ongoing suspense and mysteries. Ava and Ryu (Eli's son), Grace & Devlin, and numerous others. You will see and hear a lot from 'The Creature'. There are some mysteries answered, clues to others, and new mysteries brought forward as this series weaves its magic.

You are ensnared in its web. The threads are woven tight around your mind, your heart and your very soul.

Read this series at your own risk. I tell you now, from the first story it will start wrapping you up, by the 2nd you start to become addicted, by the 3rd you ARE obsessed.

Every story is unique. Every story pulls you further and further into the Pure/Dark world.

You cannot escape. And just like any addict, you cannot get enough. Every word just makes you want more.

Go ahead and start reading them. Come join me in my OBSESSION!