A review by thewhitebat
A Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin
adventurous dark medium-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? A mix
- Strong character development? Yes
- Loveable characters? Yes
- Diverse cast of characters? It's complicated
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
- Complex and intricate characters.
- Amazing world building.
- Great writing.
- Can be outdated.
- Misogyny was not written in the best way by the author, who uses sexual assault as a casual plot device.
- You can consider some racist and overly simplified depictions of certain peoples.
Graphic: Rape, Sexual content, Violence, Injury/Injury detail, Misogyny, Sexism, Sexual assault, Sexual violence, Slavery, Adult/minor relationship, and War
Moderate: Gaslighting and Miscarriage
Minor: Suicidal thoughts