challenging dark emotional reflective fast-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? Character
- Strong character development? Yes
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? It's complicated
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
I found it so emotionally draining reading this book which is partly why I adored it. I found myself hating and loving the main character so much, partly because I identified with her atributes I didnt much like in someone. It really made me question what type of person I am whilst also enjoying the plot and seeing where her journey ended/started.
Minor: Abortion, Animal death, Cancer, Death of parent, Eating disorder, Mental illness, Sexual assault, Suicidal thoughts, Suicide, Toxic friendship, and Toxic relationship