A review by clairehreads22
As Good As Dead, by Holly Jackson
dark mysterious tense fast-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? A mix
- Strong character development? It's complicated
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? Yes
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
This trilogy is over! Omg wow!
This book still has me shook like what did I just read? Did I read it right?! Is this really the end?!
1) Full circle moment when Jason admits he is the DT killer to Pip after stalking her. The stalking was so so creepy and I’m still mad that Detective Hawkins did not believe her about it. Dead pigeons and chalk drawings are definitely creepy, sir. Jason Bell also killed Barney :-( I’m glad Pip got closure about who killed Barney, but me sad :-(
2) Luke ran Pip off the road. She didn’t even question it when he said sorry about that. Like wtf?! Bro no :/
3) Pip killed Jason and framed Max. She had such an in-depth plan and well it did pay off.
4) Ravi is too sweet for Fairview. Sal was too.
Graphic: Stalking and Murder
Moderate: Drug use and Violence