They're Going to Love You, by Meg Howrey
emotional reflective medium-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? A mix
- Strong character development? Yes
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? No
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
I liked it overall! The middle sagged a little for me, I wanted it to get to the plot reveal. Also there were times where I just wanted to punch the protagonist. I felt like Alex didn’t have much depth as a character, but maybe that was on purpose?