bookworm_baggins's review

202o:
Alternated between the print copy and the (terribly narrated) audio again. I originally gave this one 5 stars for some reason, bumping it to 4 this read. A lot of the best aspects of book 2 are recycled in this one, and it felt drawn out at the end. The teamwork aspects are the saving grace, but it is a weak end to the original series. I'll see how I feel after re-reading the newest one next.

2014:
Such a great series and I'm sorry to see it end. But this was probably my least favorite of the three (in part because I knew it was the end of the adventures). I loved learning more about certain characters, their history and background. And so many of the characters stepped things up in this book, particularly in terms of selflessness and sacrifice for each other.

jegka's review

Although I loved this series, I liked this book less than the first two. I didn't feel I got much new information. It was a thin story centered on a very long fight scene. But I still recommend the series, start to finish.

ray_ray's review against another edition

adventurous hopeful lighthearted mysterious fast-paced

ietondo's review against another edition

Not a patch on the first two!

milkyboos's review against another edition

am i binge reading this whole series this week? yes, yes i am

jmontg18's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny lighthearted relaxing medium-paced

ddurrant's review against another edition

Almost as good as the last, but as always a delightful read.

smurf's review against another edition

The Benedict society is at it again. Not as good as the first book, of course, nothing is ever as good as the priginal. Characters remained well developed and I feel as if. I grew and evolved with them, getting smarter, wittier, and even, dare I say, more powerful. The book kept me guessing, on my toes, and always excited to keep reading. Definitely recommended if you've read the first 2 in the series.

bennse2's review against another edition

Love these books! A great conclusion to the trilogy (I presume it's a trilogy?)

sophiejohn's review against another edition

adventurous funny hopeful lighthearted mysterious fast-paced