alyxinthestars's review

emaretea's review

honeyreads's review

bookoholic's review

libraryanned's review

Three and a half stars. If I were more into superheroes, I probably would have gotten into this a bit more. Felt like the comics equivalent of the "legos for girls." That said, it was entertaining and I might read more when I need something light to read.

patthebook's review

What fun!

juliemawesome's review

This took me a lot longer to read than the Ms. Marvels! There were letter columns throughout, and I couldn't _not_ read them. And then there was a triple-long one, followed a few pages later, by another one! Really slowed me down. Also, they reprinted one person's letter in two different issues! Come on! And they also never responded to the two requests to put the footnotes in a more accessible color or font size.

Also included is Squirrel Girl's original appearance? Man, she looks creepy as heck in that comic!

It was fun. I actually wanted to see more of her life at college though.

(It's also educational if you don't know a lot about squirrels.)

syntaxen's review

I don't regularly read superhero comics, but one about a girl studying computer science? Right up my alley, I thought. And so it was! Funny, clever, silly and exactly what I was hoping for. Doreen Green <3

mollydettmann's review

Eat nuts, kicks butts. 4 out of 5 nuts for being cute and funny as well as having one kick-ass hero and adorable sidekick