Torment by Lauren Kate

lamom77's review

I like this series, but the 2nd book dragged in some places, but also introduced interesting characters and story lines.

lady_army99's review

adventurous dark emotional inspiring mysterious reflective tense fast-paced
  • Strong character development? N/A

lillyenrose's review

Good. But not all that I was hopping

caitlyndaisyduck's review

adventurous dark emotional funny medium-paced

livinliterary's review

This was a fairly good book, but not a great. Since I got all the books in a set, I'll keep reading, hoping it gets better, but I'm not seeing why this series is rated so well.

racheljade100's review

couldn't get into the book... gave up after a few chapters...

thecatsaysmew's review

adventurous fast-paced

katemcm2's review

Was looking for a cheesy rainy day book and this was a good choice. I especially like when you are coming up on a holiday and the book plot is on your same time line. Good Thanksgiving scene. I actually was surprised that I liked this book a lot better than the first one. But, I still feel like there is too much information withheld from the reader which I guess is also why the main character is so frustrated...

nikolettaaa's review

Great read, loved how the story keeps expanding and gets more interesting, can’t wait to see what happens. I didn’t like the fact that Daniel’s book was never mentioned again and how childish they both were.

shanbooks's review

not enough cam in this book!!!

plus daniel just showing up randomly showing up all the time unannounced and leaving quickly even though he wasn’t supposed to be there? i was convinced it wasn’t really him and it was gonna be a plot twist hahaha turns out he was just being annoying