The Revenge of Seven, by Pittacus Lore

k_winchester's review

Another great one in this series! I enjoyed seeing the journey continue and it definitely feels like the story is amping towards a major climax. I can't believe the cliffie that this one ended on!! Aaa!!

luciacanoal's review against another edition

2'5*

smiley7245's review

Not as fast paced, funny, or entertaining as the previous books. Still, it was enjoyable and set up nicely for the next one. I was pleased to see that Five was able to redeem himself, at least with John. I love that Sam now has legacies. I am very curious to see how it all ends!

jacklozada's review

Not as good as the others in the series. As far as Revenge of Seven goes, Seven doesn't even get to narrate any chapters. There is no revenge...she just is very angry or very sad. I like Adam being added to the group. And the Sam thing at the end.....meh. I hope the last book is better than this one.

re_leyendo's review against another edition

This book, I swear. Although not as good as The Fall of Five, I loved this book. It returned to the usual plotline and was a bit slow at first but the ending made up for it. Sarah still doesn't work for me and I love Marina, Six and Nine. They kick ass. I miss Eight and I think this is a war the whole Garde should be in but lets hope we can see them one last time. I'm really looking forward for more in the next book and I can't wait to find out who Pittacus is. Such a great story that still drags you in on the fifth book of the series.
4.8/5

cjmcdonald004's review

(3.5 stars)

hollyberry_reads's review against another edition

adventurous challenging tense medium-paced

calistareads's review

I enjoy this series, but this should have been the last book. I'm just done with it, but one more left

salmyna's review

I liked the book, but not as much as the previous ones. The events happening were a bit overdramatic, but it was a fun and quick read!

rkessel's review

More like 3.5? It was decent, but I really wanted more. Full review coming soon.