shadrachanki's review against another edition

adventurous mysterious medium-paced

piratenami's review against another edition

Individual story ratings:

The Return of the Mage by Charlaine Harris - 3 stars
The Vampires Karamazov by Nancy Holder - 2 stars
The Necessity of Pragmatic Magic by Jennifer Brozek - 3 stars
Dating Terrors by Patricia Briggs - 3 stars

ellimister's review against another edition

I think I only skipped 2 stories, but I attempted them all

askmashka's review

adventurous dark slow-paced

aryabunny's review against another edition

I read this for Toot Toot’s story. It was very cute. Though, he is my favorite character, of course, so
I’m a little biased.

nat_montego's review

adventurous hopeful lighthearted relaxing fast-paced
  • Strong character development? N/A

mal717's review against another edition

Most of these got 4 stars, but 3 or 4 got a solid 5 from me. Hearing more from Jim and Kevin made my heart so happy, and hearing some new worlds for me to find made me feel even better (and probably also a little more stressed because now I have even more on my TBR.)

slc333's review

This has some awesome shorts in it - especially if you are following along with the respective series.

My favourites were by Kelley Armstrong, Patricia Briggs and Chloe Neill.

I was super excited to have a Chloe & Derek story because their series ended awhile ago and I miss them. Loved the Asil story but feel cheated that we aren't going to get the rest of the dates now. And I am anxiously awaiting the next full length Elissa & Connor book so anything to tide me over is appreciated.

redhairedashreads's review against another edition

5 stars - I loved it!

This rating is only for the story Dating Terrors by Patricia Briggs.

This is the fourth date for Asil, and like usual, it doesn’t go as planned. His date is with Ruby, a half-fae who is in trouble and is seeking help. I really love this little story. Ruby was a fascinating woman and I really hope we see more of her. Also, I can’t wait to see how Asil will change after this now that his wolf is starting to talk a little. I really hope we get another date story now.

amandablocho's review against another edition

This collection was a little disappointing for me. Out of the 12 stories, I only really liked 5 of them. Some were ok and a few I didn’t care for at all. So for me that kind of puts it at a 3 star. I will say, the ones I liked do give me new authors and series to look in to, so that’s exciting.