Beauty Found, by Tillie Cole

infte's review

dark lighthearted fast-paced

covertocovergirl's review

This was short but definitely not sweet! Tank really is lethal and Beauty isn’t a pushover. Wish it was a full story not a novella though. It ended with a great tie in for Tanner’s story..

literaryillusions's review

Tank was beat up, broke and beyond home when he was -literally - scraped off the pavement by Texas Klan members. But after going to prison for three years and finally seeing the world with a little perspective - he decides he can’t be a part of their agenda of hatred and violence any longer. Susan-Lee literally ran - with a crown on her head - away from her life and straight into Tank. Can these two lonely souls find some peace together?

This was a really cute novella of two people who had crap hands dealt to them and how they handled that. It also shows that you can repent and realize that you were wrong. Mostly I loved it because it has one of the cutest meet cutes of ALL TIME. This really adds some context to these two character that are constant background support networks for other Hangmen stories - especially as it leads into Tanner and Adelita’s story.

jbenando's review

Short, saucy and exciting. My heart was racing. I’m glad we got this glimpse into the early HH crew.

owlsreads's review

This is... really underwhelming. It's as over-the-top as the rest of the series, but it doesn't really have any heart to it? I suppose it does set up Tanner's story, but still. It's missing the usual ride or die emotions and romance that are so prevalent in this series. Maybe because it's so short? I don't know. It just didn't work for me.

emmybird86's review

I have waited for this story and I was not disappointed. Tillie delivered yet again! I cannot wait for Tanner's story!

contrarymary's review

Nice little peak at another couple in the M.C. As long as she's writing about these characters I'll keep reading about them.

amb3reads's review

5 out of 5 Stars

Beauty Found is book 6.5 in the Hades Hangmen Series. I really enjoyed Beauty Found and can't wait to continue with the series. I loved Beauty and Tank.