brittdianec's review against another edition

I can’t even finish this book. It’s so cringey. Normally when I read a book, even if it’s not that enjoyable, I can still get through it. This book was atrocious and awkward from the beginning. Some people may enjoy it, but it is not for me!

thebookedbamlet's review against another edition

Happy Christmas in July!

mostwonderfulstory's review against another edition

dnf @ 73%

brittmcnull's review

4.5 stars. What a delightful read. This book follows friends to lovers, Nick and Noel, their shared love of music, a little fake dating, and wresting with loss. Loved all the friendships shown in this book.

mpb4051's review against another edition

this would’ve been better had it been written on wattpad

theworldthroughliz's review against another edition

emotional funny hopeful lighthearted medium-paced

sydneyparr's review against another edition

This book did exactly what I wanted it too! A cheesy Christmas-y romance, perfect for December! One of my favs!

anya_mae27's review against another edition

If there is one word that would best sum up this book it is heteronormative. Now I'm not saying that I expected the relationship itself to be queer as I knew I was reading a book about a straight couple. I'm just saying that it was kind of written in a way that assumes straight cis people are the norm. Another thing that pissed me off was that the only mention of another sexuality was when the main character mentioned a pansexual couple who had wanted to add to their relationship. This part mentioned nothing about polygamy, only alluded to the fact that because the couple was pansexual they were ok with adding to their relationship which is an incredibly harmful stereotype that is placed on Bisexual and Pansexual people. I know that the target audience for this book is straight cis people, but it would be nice if other sexualities weren't completely erased or harmed by it. It also just annoys me because as a bisexual I would sometimes like to read romances between men and women and it seems that every book I've tried so far just ends up making me uncomfortable.

merenunley's review against another edition

This was a delightful way to spend a day in pain. A bit more nuanced than your typical rom com, I loved how the side characters were developed and the town of Mistletoe was almost another character. Excited for the next one!

roo_v's review against another edition

fast-paced