Falls Boys, by Penelope Douglas

stayyreading's review

Sometimes I want you to be all that I can see and hear. So that nothing exists in the world to me but the feel of you.

maddyrdz13's review

I really liked it. I LOVED ARO. I identified so much with her as I am a hispanic women. I loved the representation. Its hardly ever that I see myself represented in books so to know that I am represented in a PenDoug book is just amazing. I liked the story line it was great and I liked that Pen still kept the mystery about carnival tower. I am really excited for the next book but I am even more excited for Dylan's book. I can already tell she's going to have one of the best books in the series. I loved seeing Noah from Credence in this book. I want to infer that that will be Dylan's love interest a little enemies to lovers but I honestly have no clue. Hawke was a soft boy at heart and he absolutely melted me but he eventually learned how to get down which made for great smut. I really hope to see Aro succeed in throughout the series I think she will have a special place in my heart.

mirela's review

tlupton's review against another edition

adventurous emotional funny mysterious tense medium-paced
  • Strong character development? N/A

catiaslibrary's review

emotional medium-paced

i wasn't expecting to read this so fast and to end up really liking it but oops i did!! i was kinda excited and curious to read it and im happy it was a good one and so addictive!! aro marquez owns me god that woman is so strong!! hawke the sexy quiet caring man ever i love he!!
now that sneak peak into pirate girls uhhhh it's going to be FIRE LET'S GO!!

amandacee's review

chaimasg93's review against another edition

dark emotional hopeful mysterious tense fast-paced

firesbrigan's review

3.5/ might change to 4
fall away & this spin off is my comfort NON guilty pleasure world. only hovering below 4 because i felt like some of the story lore and style was more similar to devil's night and that quasi gothic multi layer vibe pd loves, which i like but feels a little out of place here. hopefully the subsequent books will give me more info/reveal and ill change my mind on that!
arohawke were adorable, i am the captain of the tommykade ship, im a lil apprehensive ab the urban lore twin thing...cant wait for the next book!

diaanaa's review against another edition

adventurous challenging dark emotional hopeful inspiring mysterious tense fast-paced